Cherokee Manufacturing offers a full line of punched and drawn polypropylene geogrids. Geogrids can be used in base reinforcement applications to reduce aggregate base, extend roadway life, and reduce construction timelines. Punched and drawn geogrids offer superior junction strength and efficiency, thus achieving a more reliable aggregate interlock and stabilizing subbase sections more efficiently.
|GRID1100||13.1 ft x 246 ft|
|GRID1200||13.1 ft x 164 ft|
Talk to an Expert!
If you have questions about our products or applications please give us a call. We are glad to help!844-387-6088
- Geotextiles for Separation & Stabilization
- Straw Blankets – Applications and Benefits
- Geogrid – Applications and Benefits
- Installing Geosynthetic Clay Liners
- Installing an Unbonded Concrete Overlay Using Geotextile Fabric
"We have used Cherokee fabric for the last 2 seasons. We got a great price, on time delivery, and received an excellent product!" - Marshall County Conservation District