Our Cherokee sod staples are an 11 gauge 1″ x 6″ staple, and sold in boxes of 1000. Sod staples are used to hold down erosion control fabrics, sod, and other geotextile fabrics.
Talk to an Expert!
If you have questions about our products or applications please give us a call. We are glad to help!844-387-6088
- Geotextiles for Separation & Stabilization
- Straw Blankets – Applications and Benefits
- Geogrid – Applications and Benefits
- Installing Geosynthetic Clay Liners
- Installing an Unbonded Concrete Overlay Using Geotextile Fabric
"We have used Cherokee fabric for the last 2 seasons. We got a great price, on time delivery, and received an excellent product!" - Marshall County Conservation District