Bulk BagsRequest A Quote
ACME Bag is a manufacturer of Bulk Bags. We offer a variety of Bulk Bags, FIBCs, Supersacks, and 1 Ton Totes for transportation of bulk goods.
Bulk bags are a cost-effective way of storing and shipping dry flowable bulk commodities. We keep a large inventory of common sizes and options ready for shipment at all times. In-stock inventory ranges from 35x35x25” to 72” in a variety of safe working loads.
Be wary of shoddy substitutes and know that the quality and crafting of a Bulk bag can vary tremendously. With 30 years of experience, our knowledgeable staff know what’s what, and can show you what to
look for. An honest and proud company is only too glad to give you a long list of folks to call in order to vouch for their great service and products.
Custom Bag Options:
We have several custom bag options available. We have 5 to 8 oz. coated and uncoated fabric that has up to a 4,000 lb. safe working load capacity.
We carry seamless, Upanel, and baffle construction bags that can be designed with spouts, duffle tops, and bag printing.
Liners are available in standard, fitted, loose, glued or tabbed-in form. UN certification of hazardous material bags are also available for your specific needs.
- 5 oz. (white, beige) up to 2,200 lb.
- 6.5 oz (white, black, green, beige) up to 4,000 lb.
- 5 oz (white, beige) up to 2200 lb.
- 6.5 oz (white, black, green, blue, beige) up to 4,000 lb.
- 8 oz. (white) up to 4,500 lb.
- Polypropylene loops
- Polyester loops
- Stand up loops
- Most colors available
- 4 loop
- Stevedore (polypropylene and rope style)
- 2 loop (for center pickup)
- Sleeve lift
- Laminated or coated fabric
- Sift proof designs
- Polyethylene liners
- Document pouches
- Rope locks
- UN Certification for class 2 & 3 hazardous materials
- Clean room manufacturing BRC ISO Food Grade Standard (for guaranteed contaminate-free bags)
- Logo and or printing options
What Industries use Bulk Bags?
Agriculture Harvests, Animal Feed, Alfalfa, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Fiberglass, Food Products, Grains, Shotcrete, Construction Materials, Sand, Gravel, Pigments, Plastics, Refractory Materials, Seeds, Peanuts, Almonds, Pistachio, Starch, Coffee, Tea, Spices.
Contact us about purchasing Bulk Bags
Request A Quote
You can also call us at 866-517-4699