Jute Matting is used for temporary erosion control as protection from rainfall/run-off on shallow slopes and channel protection for low risk/low flow channels. Jute matting is the original form of erosion control blanket. Jute is basically burlap rope and therefore 100% biodegradable over time depending on the amount of moisture available. The matting conforms to slope contours and surface irregularities. Thousands of tiny “check” dams per square yard stabilize the surface soil on slopes. Easy to apply and excellent for road, drainage, landfill and backyard slopes.
- 4 ft x 225 ft roll
- 90 lb per roll
- 100 Square Yards per roll
Talk to an Expert!
If you have questions about our products or applications please give us a call. We are glad to help!844-387-6088
- Geotextiles for Separation & Stabilization
- Straw Blankets – Applications and Benefits
- Geogrid – Applications and Benefits
- Installing Geosynthetic Clay Liners
- Installing an Unbonded Concrete Overlay Using Geotextile Fabric
"We have used Cherokee fabric for the last 2 seasons. We got a great price, on time delivery, and received an excellent product!" - Marshall County Conservation District