Tree Staking Webbing and Kits
Tree staking webbing and kits for nursery trees.
Installs faster and at a fraction of the cost of other systems!
- Nearly 3 times faster to install than lodge poles
- Requires no special tools
- Tension buckles eliminate the need for turnbuckles
The indestructible arrowhead anchor is driven into the ground using a 1/2″ pipe and sledge hammer.
Easy to set cam locks allow for fast, worry-free tensioning of the soft, non-girdling UV resistant guy lines.
ArborBrace Tree-Tie Kits
- ATG-R – 2-4″ tree caliper – Nylon head
- ATG-HD – 2-4″ tree caliper – Aluminum head
- ATG-JHD – 6-7″ tree caliper – Jumbo Aluminum head
25 kits of the same style = Free Shipping!
ArborBrace Tree-Tie Webbing
Durable UV-coated tree-tie webbing is the choice of landscapers. Approximately 900# break strength. The olive drab color blends into the landscape. Approx 3/4″ wide polypropylene. A wide variety of lengths is available from 150 ft to 3000 ft.
Resources & Articles
Which Basket fits My Tree Spade?
This guide helps you determine which wire basket will fit your specific tree spade.Read More
How to Harvest Shade Trees for Replanting
When harvesting shade trees you can increase the chances of a tree surviving transport by using the proper techniques. In this article we will show you how!Read More